The Dialysis Technician course trains students to become skilled dialysis technicians.
COURSE OBJECTIVE AND CURRICULUM
The Dialysis Technician course trains healthcare professionals to operate and maintain dialysis machine for patients with kidney diseases. Kidney dialysis makes the difference between life and death for those who suffer from renal failure. These dialysis technicians maintain and operate the equipment used for dialysis, a process that cleans the blood of metabolic waste products.
- 12th Science.
- 20 Years
- 12 Months including on job training
Works under the supervision of physicians and nurses in:
- Multispeciality hospitals
- Dialysis centres
- Home settings
- Operates dialysis machines under supervision of doctors
- Performs dialysis on patients with severe kidney disease.
- Responsible for the operation, cleaning, maintenance, and sterilisation of the dialysis machines.