The Certificate in Medical Lab Technology course trains students to work as full-fledged lab technologists
COURSE OBJECTIVE AND CURRICULUM
Medical laboratory technicians assist physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases by performing tests on tissue, blood and other body fluids.
- 12th Science
- 20 Years
- 18 Months
- Hospital laboratories
- Pathology laboratories
- Blood banks
- Nursing homes
- Performs tests on tissue, blood, and other body fluids.
- Collects and handles samples
- Provides test results for patient diagnosis and treatment
- Collects and explains test results
- Maintains instruments and equipment
- Find out blood type for transfusions