This course trains students to respond quickly to emergency medical situations and provide pre-hospital critical care to patients.
COURSE OBJECTIVE AND CURRICULUM
Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) are trained to respond quickly to emergency medical situations and provide pre-hospital critical care to patients. EMTs are in high demand at all hospitals and nursing homes and need to be trained in handling all kinds of critical and emergency situations such as accidents, burns, heart failure, etc.
The EMT programme includes:
- Recognising and treating emergencies
- Managing mass casualty incidents
- Transportation of patients
- 12th Science
- 20 Years
- 1 Year
- Mobile Ambulances
- Emergency rooms
- Provides emergency medical support to patients
- First responder to emergencies in ambulances
- Transports critical patients to a medical facility