Apply for any course and see if you can avail the same. All you need to
Students from the Union Territory of Ladakh are eligible.
Applicable for Diploma programs, HFOBE, and other Healthcare
For courses upto one year – Upto 50% discount* on all admissions till
For all courses – Upto 50% of the tuition fees will be waived off.
Students, whose parents are Anganwadi/ASHA/Sanitation workers
1. For all Diploma courses & 1-year courses (EMT & Radiology) in Healthcare – 20% discount* on all admissions till 30th September 2022
1. For all Diploma courses in Healthcare – Upto 50% of the tuition fee will be waived off on achieving above 90% marks in the Annual Exam and 90% attendance in the first year of Diploma courses
Apply for any course and see if you can avail the same.
The Scholarship application will be checked and verified by the admission team and then submit it to the Administrator after taking approval from the Project Director
The Administrator will submit all the necessary documents, which will include a Home Visit Report of the applicant’s residence
The Project Director will scrutinize all the scholarship applications endorse her/his recommendations and forward the same to the scholarship committee
The scholarship committee will decide based on the documents submitted and might approve, reject or be seek for additional information
To apply for the Scholarships, you need to apply for our Tech Mahindra SMART Academy courses.
All students applying for Tech Mahindra SMART Academy courses are eligible to apply for the Scholarship on the basis of means. Please check the eligibility norms before applying for the following –
1. Scholarship on the basis of means – Income Certificate/BPL Card/Certificate from Gram Sarpanch or Municipal Counsellor, Identity Proof, Educational documents, etc.
2. Scholarship for children of Anganwadi/ASHA/Sanitation workers – Employment proof (Parent who is employed with Anganwadi/ASHA/Sanitation department, Identity Proof, Educational documents, etc.
3. Scholarship for EWS students from priority states – Income Certificate, Domicile, Identity Proof, Educational documents, etc.
No, the scholarship amount will be deducted from the tuition fees.
The student will have to write and submit their application along with the documents to the Project Director covering essential information (Tech Mahindra SMART Academy Scholarship – Annexure I), which will be forwarded to the Scholarship Committee for approval. The entire process takes 15-20 days.
The recommendation to the Scholarship committee has to come through the Project Director along with the home visit report (and the mandatory documents as applicable to the scholarship category).
The Tech Mahindra SMART Academy Scholarships are awarded based on means.
*Not applicable for Digital Technology and Logistics Courses