Admission Procedure & Eligibility
Check the Admission Procedure and Eligibility Criteria of the courses offered at Tech Mahindra SMART Academy before applying
The admission process at the Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare in New Delhi and Mohali is as follows:
- Make an appointment with the admissions counsellor either through the toll free number 1800 2702022 or schedule a visit to the Academy.
- Complete the form and take the entrance test as per the course of your choice. The admission counsellors will assist candidates in choosing the right course which suits their qualifications and personal traits. The entrance test is based on a standard school science syllabus and does not require any specialised studying beyond revision of basic science concepts.
- Candidates who clear the entrance test will have a personal interview with a senior member of the faculty.
- Admission is confirmed only upon receiving valid documents and receipt of the first instalment of fees.
Eligibility for Diploma Courses
In order to be eligible for a diploma course, students must have:
- Must have completed class 12 in the science stream or be a graduate in any other stream.
- Must be 17 years old at the time of joining the course.
Eligibility for Certificate in HFOBE
- Must be a graduate in any stream.
- Must be 18 years old at the time of joining the course.
Eligibility for Certificate in EMT
- Must have completed 12th standard or be a graduate in any stream.
- Must be 20 years old at the time of joining the course.
Eligibility for Certificate in GDA & HHA
- Must have a valid school certificate.
- Must be 20-30 years old at the time of joining the course.