Check the list of documents required during the admission rounds of the various courses of Tech Mahindra SMART Academy. Also, know the procedures for fee payment and bank loans
Documents Required for Admission
- Original mark sheet and Aadhaar card to be shown at the time of admission.
- Photocopy of self-attested mark sheets.
- Photocopy of self-attested graduation certificates.
- Photocopy of self-attested Aadhaar card.
- 2 recent colour passport size photographs.
- Complete admission form.
- Signed undertaking form.
Fee Payment & Bank Loan Facilities
Fees for the courses vary according to the course. Fees can be paid in lump sum or in EMIs, by cheque, cash or Demand Draft. Bank loans are also available for Diploma courses from Kangra Co-operative Bank. To know more about the bank loan facilities, please contact our admissions counsellors on 1800-2702022 for fee information.
Documents Required for Bank Loans
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of residence.
- Bank Statement/Pass Book of last 6 months.
- Latest salary slip showing all deductions or Form 16 along with recent salary certificate.